Sometimes we as Canadians ask ourselves what our relative cultural strengths and weaknesses are in casino games, but we can never guess right, which is why experts in the field of gambling have given us professional tips that we can implement and understand in real time when enjoying a casino online and not just on paper.
Below you will find a number of CASINO TIPS that will hopefully help players deal with online casino games including Blackjack, Roulette and Video poker online:
- Always remember to declare a deposit bonus when possible.
- When possible, you should play European roulette instead of American roulette, because the extra zero in American roulette almost doubles the house advantage when compared to European roulette.
- Never take insurance when playing blackjack, because the chances of winning are more than double the odds for the house are more than twice as much when compared to other bets, so you are just throwing money away.
- Don’t keep a card on a video poker game if it doesn’t have a match.
- The more gamblers play, the better the chances are that the house wins.
- Take your time! One of the advantages of online casino sites is that there is no time limitation and decisions need not be hurried.
- Make sure that the casino offers support around the clock, especially in a country like Canada that may be on a different time zone than customer service representatives.
- Don’t chase your losses. Make sure you set a limit and stick to it.
- Gambling is only for amusement and not a sport or a way of life.
- No matter if you play with real or fake dollars, the odds don’t change.
- When you make some money, put it off to the side.
How to make money in Canada?
What would you do if you were told to learn five simple rules that would increase your chances of winning a lot of money in a casino online by playing 888 poker canada online? I bet you would want to learn those rules. Casinos, including online casinos, are making money on the backs of players when you lose and believe me when I say that the odds turn against you. Casinos, just like online poker sites, are a for-profit organization, which means that the last thing they want is for players to leave the casino with more money than when you entered it.
Here are a few casino tips specifically for gamblers in Canada to pay attention to that will help you increase your chances of making some more money:
- Have absolute knowledge of the casino games you are playing – It is a well-established fact that the player with the most knowledge will have the most luck. Thankfully Canadian players are known for being well informed gamblers, as many often keep up with the news in the gambling world. Never jump from one game to another before you have taken the time to learn how it’s being played. Don’t be afraid to ask the dealer to explain things if you feel you haven’t yet understood something about the game.
- Never drink and play – One of the tricks used by casinos to make players spend more money is by offering you free drinks. Drinking alcohol hurts your cognitive skills and judgment that you need to use in order to win. Even one Labatt’s can impair your judgment.
- Don’t throw your dollars away! Before you leave the house, make a decision about how much money you plan on spending, and stick to it. Too many gamblers can’t keep their word and go over their budgets, only to lose more money.
- Keep a low profile! You shouldn’t tell anyone what state you are in, and whether you are winning or losing. Also make sure you don’t flash big money in front of everyone.